www.auks2008.cn is the premier knowledge repository
about computerized Decision Support Systems on the World Wide Web. Nevertheless, many other sites are also useful. We
always accept nominations for Top 5% DSS relevant Web Sites. Please feel free to nominate a web site. Top 5% Sites are
encouraged to display the award logo with a link to www.auks2008.cn.
Send nominations to Daniel.Power@www.auks2008.cn
www.auks2008.cn has extensive free content including
articles, case studies, thought leader interviews, Ask Dan FAQ, and news. The subscriber zone includes archived
materials and a Decision Support Systems Hypertextbook.
Other Top DSS Sites
- Balanced Scorecard Institute is an independent, nonprofit source of information about applications of the balanced scorecard approach to management in government and other nonprofit organizations.
- @Brint.COM is a business and technology portal for e-business, information systems, technology, and knowledge management.
- Business Intelligence Network (B-eye-network) delivers industry-based content hosted by domain
experts and industry leaders. The Business Intelligence Network
includes horizontal technology coverage from the most respected
thought leaders in Business Intelligence, Business Performance
Management, Data Warehousing and Data Quality.
- CIO.COM is an outstanding source of online articles on a wide range of topics relevant to Information Systems and Decision Support Systems. CIO.COM has research centers on Data Warehousing, Intranet/Extranet, and Knowledge Management.
- CompInfo - The Computer Information Center. Covers 36 broad technology topics including: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Aided Design, Chip Technology, Computers & Telephony,Data Capture, Data Warehousing, eCommerce, Electronic Publishing,Enterprise Information Systems, General Office Software, andGeographic Information Systems (GIS).
- DataModel.Org has an on-line Data Model dictionary. This is a specialized membership site (USD $20 per year) maintained by Mike Nicewarner.
- Data Warehousing Information Center has on-line papers/articles by Larry Greenfield.
- Data Warehousing Institute (TDWI). TDWI is a great site for finding information on upcoming Data Warehousing/BI events, white papers, case studies, publications, and a large directory of data warehousing vendors.
- DefaultRisk.com. It is the web's most comprehensive credit risk modeling and measurement resource for corporate debt. Maintained by Greg M. Gupton.
- DM Review is a resource for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. Thomson Financial Services is the publisher of DM Review monthly magazine and Web site. DM Review has a controlled circulation of 58,000. DM Review has two related Web sites: www.dmreview.com and www.datawarehouse.com.
- e-optimization.com an "Optimization Web Portal".
- Forecasting Principles. Prof. J. Scott Armstrong provides a comprehensive review of the state of knowledge about forecasting.
- INFORMS OR/MS Resource Collection has links to major topics related to operations research. The site includes FAQs, resources, software and more. Formerly known as Michael Trick's Operations Research page.
- itmWEB, Information Technology Management Web.
- ITtoolbox: The Ad Hoc IT Information Network.
- KDNuggets is a resource about Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
- Inmon associates. Bill offers his expertise through this Web site. It has information about data warehousing and the expanded framework called the Corporate Information Factory (CIF). The Library is an excellent collection of Bill's articles/papers.
- Joint C4ISR Decision Support Center (DSC). DSC conducts several wide ranging studies annually on C4ISR issues, usually in conjunction with other US Department of Defense DoD activities.
- Knowledge Management Resource Center.
- Knowledge Nurture -- Buckman Laboratories website for Knowledge Management.
- MIT System Dynamics in Education Project. The primary project of the group is writing the Road Maps series. Road Maps is
a series of self-study guides that use modeling exercises and selected literature to provide a resource for
learning about the principles and practices of system dynamics.
- Monash DSS Lab is a research group of the Faculty of Information Technology
at Monash University, Caulfield East, Victoria, Australia.
- PMFORUM -- Project Management Forum is a resource for information on international project management affairs.
- Ralph Kimball Associates. Ralph Kimball is a leading proponent of the dimensional approach to
designing large data warehouses. He teaches data warehousing design
skills and helps selected clients with specific data warehouse
- RiskWorld --
News and views on risk analysis, risk assessment and risk management.
- Spatial DSS page maintained by Peter Keenan is a resource about decision support using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology.
It has a comprehensive directory of links to data sources.
It also provides data analysts, researchers, educators, managers and students tools
to build their statistical skills and improve their understanding of statistics.
- StatSoft --
especially the Electronic Statistics Textbook.
is the The Data Administration Newsletter published by
Robert S. Seiner. The newsletter was started in July 1997.
- Usability First provides information and
resources for key issues related to usability in website and software design. The site includes Usability Glossary, resources on Accessibility and Groupware.
Please note www.auks2008.cn does not guarantee the quality of the content provided by the above websites. We have reviewed the sites and the links are provided as an informational service. Please consider subscribing to www.auks2008.cn for premium content. If you have suggestions for top sites, we'd like to hear from you.